subject area of
- Effects of non-genetic factors on responses to gastro-intestinal nematode infections in Ethiopian sheep.
- Joint modelling of repeated measurements and event time: Application to performance traits and survival of lambs bred in sub-humid tropics
- Multiple mechanisms for enhanced plasmodesmata density in disparate subtypes of C4 grasses.
- Seed size and seed growth rate in relation to cotyledon cell volume and number in common bean
- The relationship between the parasitological prevalence of trypanosomal infections in cattle and herd average packed cell volume
- Trypanosomosis and phenotypic features of four indigenous cattle breeds in an Ethiopian field study.