subject area of
- Are Schooling and Roads Complementary? Evidence from Income Dynamics in Rural Indonesia
- Bamboo forestry in China: toward environmentally friendly expansion
- Experimental Evidence on the Drivers of Index-Based Livestock Insurance Demand in Southern Ethiopia
- Farming systems research: procedures for technology development
- Gender focused training and knowledge enhances the adoption of climate resilient seeds.
- Give a Man a Fishpond: Modeling the Impacts of Aquaculture in the Rural Economy
- Households’ aspirations for rural development through agriculture:
- Landscapes of opportunity: patterns of young people’s engagement with the rural economy in sub-Saharan Africa
- Risk and Social Change in an African Rural Economy: Livelihoods in Pastoral Communities
- Rural Transformation, Cereals and Youth in Africa: What Role for International Agricultural Research?
- Socioeconomic Changes and the Decline in Poverty: A View from Three Villages in the Philippines, 1985-1997
- The role of non-timber forest products in household coping strategies in South Africa: the influence of household wealth and gender