subject area of
- A 32 kDa surface antigen of Theileria parva : characterization and immunization studies
- Barley Yellow Striate Mosaic Rhabdovirus Naturally Infects Cereal Crops in the Anatolian Plateau of Turkey
- Characterisation and serology of virus-like particles associated with faba bean necrotic yellows.
- Cloning and characterization of a 150 kDa microsphere antigen of Theileria parva that is immunologically cross-reactive with the polymorphic immunodominant molecule (PIM)
- Cloning, Characterization, and Expression of a 200-Kilodalton Diagnostic Antigen of Babesia bigemina
- Diagnostic methods for the detection of faba bean necrotic yellows virus, a circular ssDNA virus
- Effect of Temperature on Symptom Expression and Reliability of Banana Streak Badnavirus Detection in Naturally Infected Plantain and Banana (Musa spp.).
- First Record of Pea enation mosaic virus Naturally Infecting Chickpea and Grasspea Crops in Syria.
- Isolation and characterization of a potyvirus associated with bushy dwarf symptom in chickpea, Cicer arietinum, in India
- Occurrence of potyvirus and potexvirus infections in black bryony (Tamus communis) in Devon, UK
- Some studies on cowpea aphid-borne mosaic and pea seed-borne mosaic potyviruses in Nepal
- Studies on a Nigerian isolate of banana streak badnavirus: I. Purification and enzyme linked immunosorbent assay