subject area of
- Agricultural groundwater use and rural livelihoods in sub-Saharan Africa: A first-cut assessment
- Do policy and institutional factors explain the low levels of smallholder groundwater use in Sub-Saharan Africa?
- Farmers’ strategies as building block for rethinking sustainable intensification
- Groundwater use for irrigation in Bangladesh: The prospects and some emerging issues
- Putting farmers’ strategies in the centre of agricultural groundwater use in the Vientiane Plain, Laos
- Urban and rural groundwater use in Zhengzhou, China: challenges in joint management