subject area of
- Do market shocks generate gender-differentiated impacts? Policy implications from a quasi-natural experiment in Bangladesh.
- Extreme Weather and Civil War: Does Drought Fuel Conflict in Somalia through Livestock Price Shocks?
- Functional farm household typologies through archetypal responses to disturbances
- Nontraded food commodity spatial price transmission: evidence from the Niger millet market
- The Impact of Food Price Shocks in Uganda: First-Order Versus Long-Run Effects
- The impact of food price shocks in Uganda: first-order effects versus general-equilibrium consequences
- The short-term impact of price shocks on food security-Evidence from urban and rural Ethiopia