subject area of
- Can household-based food consumption surveys be used to make inferences about nutrient intakes and inadequacies? A Bangladesh case study
- Estimates of average energy requirements in Bangladesh: Adult Male Equivalent values for use in analyzing household consumption and expenditure surveys
- Gender, Headship, and the Life Cycle: Landownership in Four Asian Countries
- Household Engagement in Both Aquaculture and Horticulture Is Associated with Higher Diet Quality than Either Alone.
- Survey data of intra-household decision making and smallholder agricultural production in Northern Uganda and Southern Tanzania.