subject area of
- Agricultural transitions at dryland and tropical forest margins: actors, scales and trade-offs
- Beyond opportunity costs: who bears the implementation costs of reducing emissions from deforestation and degradation?
- Clearing the way for reducing emissions from tropical deforestation
- Detection of subtle deforestation due to logging using satellite remote sensing in wet and dry savanna woodlands of Southern Africa
- Evaluating whether protected areas reduce tropical deforestation in Sumatra
- Measuring the effectiveness of protected area networks in reducing deforestation
- Participatory Forest Management in Ethiopia: Learning from Pilot Projects
- Should REDD+ fund sustainable intensification as a means of reducing tropical deforestation?
- Taking the Bitter with the Sweet: Sugarcane's Return as a Driver of Tropical Deforestation