subject area of
- Analyses, calibration and validation of evapotranspiration models to predict grass-reference evapotranspiration in the Senegal river delta
- Assessment and Attempt To Explain the High-performance of Azolla in Subdesertic Tropics Versus Humid Tropics
- Climate Change Impacts on Rice Yield in Northern Region of India
- Distribution of Acacia senegal (L.) Willd. (Fabaceae) in Uganda and its relationship to climatic factors
- Evaluation of FAO-56 Penman-Monteith Model with Limited Data and the Valiantzas Models for Estimating Grass-Reference Evapotranspiration in Sahelian Conditions
- Grain yield genetic gains and changes in physiological related traits for CIMMYT's High Rainfall Wheat Screening Nursery tested across international environments.
- Inter-annual variability in Prosopis caldenia pod production in the Argentinean semiarid pampas: A modelling approach
- Intra- and inter-specific variation of the maximum size-density relationship along an aridity gradient in Iberian pinewoods
- Kriging and thin plate splines for mapping climate variables
- Patterns of seed set in East African highland banana (Musa spp.) hybrids.
- Relationships between climatic variables and Ascochyta blight of chickpea in Punjab, India
- Structural equation modelling for studying genotype x environment interactions of physiological traits affecting yield in wheat
- Viabilidad fitoclimática de las repoblaciones de pino silvestre (Pinus sylvestris L.) en la Sierra de los Filabres (Almería)