subject area of
- Agricultural intensification exacerbates spillover effects on soil biogeochemistry in adjacent forest remnants
- Approaches and tools for inclusive value chain development: lessons from Uganda for improved impact
- Developing the role of legumes in West Africa under climate change.
- Development through Positive Deviance and its Implications for Economic Policy Making and Public Administration in Africa: The Case of Kenyan Agricultural Development, 1930–2005
- Innovation in input supply systems in smallholder agroforestry: seed sources, supply chains and support systems
- Toward a land zoning negotiation support platform: “Tips and tricks” for participatory land use planning in Laos