subject area of
- Application of NIR spectroscopy for the prediction of soluble solids in guava pulp
- Physicochemical and physiological changes during the ripening of banana (musaceae) fruit grown in Colombia
- Retention of iron and zinc in yam flour and boiled yam processed from white yam (D. rotundata) varieties.
- Retention of β-carotene in boiled, mashed orange-fleshed sweet potato
- Variation in fruit chemical and mineral composition of Kenyan guava (Psidium guajava L.): Inferences from climatic conditions, and fruit morphological traits