subject area of
- A new variant of arcelin in wild common bean, Phaseolus vulgaris L., from southern Mexico
- Accumulation and quality of storage protein in developing cowpea, mung bean and soya bean seeds
- Adaptation pattern and genetic potential of Indian pearl millet named landraces conserved at the ICRISAT genebank
- Characterization and genetic potential of African pearl millet named landraces conserved at the ICRISAT genebank
- Characterization of cultivated and annual wild Cicer species for seed protein and mineral concentrations, and identification of promising accessions for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) improvement
- Effect of Heterodera Ciceri On Yield of Chickpea and Lentil and Development of This Nematode On Chickpea in Syria
- Identification of trait-specific germplasm and developing a mini core collection for efficient use of foxtail millet genetic resources in crop improvement
- Intra-plant variation in seed weight and seed protein content of cowpea
- Patterns of diversity in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) germplasm collected from different elevations in Kenya
- Phenotypic diversity in Cajanus species and identification of promising sources for agronomic traits and seed protein content
- Physicochemical characteristics of yam bean (Pachyrhizus erosus) seed proteins.
- Relationship between seed size and protein content in newly developed high protein lines of pigeonpea
- Seed protein content and its relationships with agronomic traits in pigeonpea is controlled by both main and epistatic effects QTLs.
- The protein content of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) grown at different locations
- Variation in seed protein content in the annual wild Cicer species