subject area of
- Biomarkers for grain yield stability in rice under drought stress
- Effects of tannins on ruminal degradation and excretory pattern of N and implications for the potential N emission from the manure
- Exploring Jasmonates in the Hormonal Network of Drought and Salinity Responses.
- High throughput sequencing of small RNA component of leaves and inflorescence revealed conserved and novel miRNAs as well as phasiRNA loci in chickpea
- In vitro evidence for the importance of cultivation conditions on the effects of Calliandra tannins on ruminal escape of soybean protein and its post-ruminal degradability
- Lasting influence of biochemically contrasting organic inputs on abundance and community structure of total and proteolytic bacteria in tropical soils
- Total Soluble Protein Extraction for Improved Proteomic Analysis of Transgenic Rice Plant Roots.
- Transcriptional response of rice flag leaves to restricted external phosphorus supply during grain filling in rice cv. IR64.