subject area of
- Adapting the CSM-CROPGRO model for pigeonpea using sequential parameter estimation
- BEANGRO: a process-oriented dry bean model with a versatile user interface
- CERES-Maize model for simulating genotype-by-environment interaction of maize and its stability in the dry and wet savannas of Nigeria.
- Decision support systems for improving the application of integrated nutrient management technologies.
- Development of a 10-km resolution global soil profile dataset for crop modeling applications.
- Incorporating Process-Based Crop Simulation Models into Global Economic Analyses
- Kenya public weather processed by the Global Yield Gap Atlas project
- Linking crop simulation models with Artificial Neural Networks for characterization of Target Population of Environments (TPEs) and abiotic stresses in lowland rice
- Options for calibrating CERES-maize genotype specific parameters under data-scarce environments
- Options for calibrating CERES-maize genotype specific parameters under data-scarce environments.
- Systems approaches for crop improvement and natural resource management research in CIMMYT: past and future