subject area of
- Demand for cereal grains in Asia: The effect of urbanization
- Empowerment, climate change adaptation, and agricultural production: evidence from Niger
- FDI and Capital Formation in Developing Economies: New Evidence from Industry-level Data
- Household survey data of adoption of improved varieties and management practices in rice production, Ecuador
- Identifying zambia's industrial fortification options: toward overcoming the food and nutrition information gap-induced impasse.
- Perceptions of weather variability and climate change on goat producers’ choice of coping and adaptation strategies: evidence from climate-smart and non-climate-smart villages in the Jirapa and Lawra districts
- Response to climate risks among smallholder farmers in Malawi: A multivariate probit assessment of the role of information, household demographics, and farm characteristics
- Seasonality and household diets in Ethiopia.
- Shift to non-traditional grains in the diets of East and West Africa: role of women's opportunity cost of time
- Sustainable intensification among smallholder maize farmers in Ethiopia: Adoption and impacts under rainfall and unobserved heterogeneity
- The productivity and income effects of adoption of improved soybean varieties and agronomic practices in Malawi