subject area of
- An Assessment of Gender Sensitive Adaptation Options to Climate Change in Smallholder Areas of Zimbabwe, Using Climate Analogue Analysis
- Analysis of gender research on forest, tree and agroforestry value chains in Latin America
- Beyond dichotomies: Gender and intersecting inequalities in climate change studies.
- Gender Roles and Constraints in Beekeeping: A Case from Kitui County, Kenya
- Innovation and gendered negotiations: Insights from six small-scale fishing communities
- What Do We Mean by ‘Women's Crops'? Commercialisation, Gender and the Power to Name
- “An Be Jigi”: Collective cooking, whole grains, and technology transfer in Mali