subject area of
- A risk-minimizing argument for traditional crop varietal diversity use to reduce pest and disease damage in agricultural ecosystems
- AN EXTENSIVE SURVEY OF BEMISIA TABACI (HOMOPTERA: ALEYRODIDAE) IN AGRICULTURAL ECOSYSTEMS IN FLORIDA
- Accessing Genetic Diversity for Food Security and Climate Change Adaptation in Select Communities in Africa
- Agricultural lands key to mitigation and adaptation.
- Decision tools for bacterial blight resistance gene deployment in rice-based agricultural ecosystems.