subject area of
- Effective Resistance to Wheat Stripe Rust in a Region with High Disease Pressure
- First Report of Ramularia cercosporelloides on Carthamus tinctorius in Northwestern Mexico.
- Foliar fungal disease-resistant introgression lines of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) record higher pod and haulm yield in multilocation testing
- Food system consequences of a fungal disease epidemic in a major crop.
- Marker-assisted selection for scald (Rhynchosporium commune L.) resistance gene(s) in barley breeding for dry areas
- QTL mapping of adult‐plant resistance to stripe rust in a ‘Lumai 21 × Jingshuang 16’ wheat population
- Right-Sizing Stem-Rust Research
- Taxonomic revision and phylogenetic analyses of rubber powdery mildew fungi
- Technology adoption under seed access constraints and the economic impacts of improved pigeonpea varieties in Tanzania