subject area of
- Citizens' preferences for research programs on forest genetic resources: A case applied to Pinus pinaster Ait. in Spain
- Climate change skepticism and index versus standard crop insurance demand in coastal Bangladesh.
- Demand for Complementary Financial and Technological Tools for Managing Drought Risk
- Do farmers value rice varieties tolerant to droughts and floods? Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in Odisha, India
- Eliciting Farmers’ Valuation for Abiotic Stress-Tolerant Rice in India
- Eliciting preferences for attributes of Newcastle disease vaccination programmes for village poultry in Ethiopia.
- Farmer Preferences for Drought Tolerance in Hybrid versus Inbred Rice: Evidence from Bihar, India
- Heterogeneity in male and female farmers’ preference for a profit‐enhancing and labor‐saving technology: The case of Direct‐Seeded Rice (DSR) in India
- Heterogeneous Demand for Drought-Tolerant Rice: Evidence from Bihar, India
- Hunters’ preferences and willingness to pay for driven hunts in southern Europe
- Mixed integration of individual background, attitudes and tastes for landscape management
- Using Field Experiments to Elicit Risk and Ambiguity Preferences: Behavioural Factors and the Adoption of New Agricultural Technologies in Rural India
- Using a discrete choice experiment to elicit the demand for a nutritious food: Willingness-to-pay for orange maize in rural Zambia