subject area of
- A Mini-Atlas of Gene Expression for the Domestic Goat (Capra hircus).
- A mini-atlas of gene expression for the domestic goat (Capra hircus) reveals transcriptional differences in immune signatures between sheep and goats
- Genome-Wide Analysis of Nubian Ibex Reveals Candidate Positively Selected Genes That Contribute to Its Adaptation to the Desert Environment
- Genome-wide discovery of lincRNAs with spatiotemporal expression patterns in the skin of goat during the cashmere growth cycle.
- The Syrian Jabali goat and its production system
- The characterization of goat genetic diversity: Towards a genomic approach