subject area of
- Asian food production in the 1990s: Irrigation investment and management policy
- Building collaboration through action research: the case of Ottotomo Forest Reserve in Cameroon
- Developing multi-stakeholder forest management scenarios: a multi-agent system simulation approach applied in Indonesia
- Fitness of three Fusarium pathogens of wheat
- Ratooning as a management strategy for lodged or drought-damaged rice crops.
- The Legume Pod-Borer, Maruca Testulalis (Geyer): Past, Present and Future Research