subject area of
- Climate action for food security in South Asia? Analyzing the role of agriculture in nationally determined contributions to the Paris agreement
- Forest–climate nexus: linking adaptation and mitigation in Cameroon's climate policy process
- Informing climate policy through institutional collaboration: reflections on the preparation of Colombia’s nationally determined contribution
- Integrating mitigation and adaptation into climate and development policy: three research questions
- Integration through interaction? Synergy between adaptation and mitigation (REDD+) in Cameroon
- REDD+and community-controlled forests in low-income countries: Any hope for a linkage?
- REDD-ALERT: Evaluating global-level climate policy options and their local level implementation