subject area of
- Cottage level cassava starch processing systems in Colombia and Vietnam
- Feeding differently processed soya bean. Part 1. Effect on performance, protein utilization, relative organ weights, carcass traits and economics of producing broiler-chickens.
- Highly nutritional cookies based on a novel bean-cassava-wheat flour mix formulation
- Improving village‐level processing in developing countries: The case of potatoes
- Influence of plantain and cooking banana cultivar and ripeness on processed product quality
- Processing factors affecting the level of residual cyanohydrins in gari