subject area of
- Climate-Based Suitability Assessment for Methane Mitigation by Water Saving Technology in Paddy Fields of the Central Plain of Thailand
- Corrigendum to “Changes in community structure of methanogenic archaea brought about by water-saving practice in paddy field soil” [Soil Biol. Biochem. 58 (March 2013) 235–243]
- Performance of Hybrid Maize Varieties as Influenced by Irrigation Levels
- Performance of aerobic rice varieties under irrigated conditions in North China
- Study of feasibility of night-closure of irrigation canals for water saving
- Transpiration difference under high evaporative demand in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) may be explained by differences in the water transport pathway in the root cylinder.
- Water-Saving Technologies and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Small Horticultural Farms in Algeria