subject area of
- Effect of breed and season on production and response to infections with gastro-intestinal nematode parasites in sheep in the highlands of Ethiopia
- Effects of non-genetic factors on responses to gastro-intestinal nematode infections in Ethiopian sheep.
- Evaluation of the phenotypic performance of a Red Maasai and Dorper double backcross resource population: natural pasture challenge with gastro-intestinal nematode parasites
- Resistance and resilience to gastro-intestinal nematode parasites and relationships with productivity of Red Maasai, Dorper and Red Maasai X Dorper crossbred lambs in the sub-humid tropics
- Resistance of Sabi and Dorper ewes to gastro-intestinal nematode infections in an African semi-arid environment