subject area of
- Drivers for progress in groundwater management in Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- From IWRM back to integrated water resources management
- Geophysics to enhance agricultural productivity and livelihoods of smallholder farmers through improved groundwater management of the Vientiane Plain, Lao PDR
- Groundwater management and protection in Denmark: a review of pre-conditions, advances and challenges
- Guiding Groundwater Policy in the Indus Basin of Pakistan Using a Physically Based Groundwater Model
- Implications of the Melamchi water supply project for the Kathmandu Valley groundwater system
- Institutional and Legal Groundwater Management Framework: Lessons Learnt from South Australia for Pakistan
- Life Cycle Energy and Greenhouse Gas Emission Analysis of Groundwater‐Based Irrigation Systems
- Pathways for effective groundwater governance in the least-developed-country context of the Lao PDR
- Reviving the Ganges water machine: why?
- Sustainable groundwater management in Pakistan: challenges and opportunities†
- Urban and rural groundwater use in Zhengzhou, China: challenges in joint management
- Why is state-centered groundwater governance largely ineffective?: a review
- Workshop 7b (synthesis): sustainable groundwater management in rural areas.