subject area of
- Choosing between public and private health-care: a case study of malaria treatment in Brazil.
- Enhancing Vitamin A Intake in Young Children in Western Kenya: Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes and Women Farmers Can Serve as Key Entry Points:
- Improving Human Nutrition through Agriculture: The Role of International Agricultural Research. Conference Summary and Recommendations
- Potential of Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes for Raising Vitamin A Intake in Africa
- Suboptimal breastfeeding practices are associated with infant illness in Vietnam
- The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) Micronutrients Project: Justification and Objectives:
- Validity of citation criteria for assessing the influence of scientific publications: New evidence with peer assessment