subject area of
- Genome Diversity and Signatures of Selection for Production and Performance Traits in Dromedary Camels.
- Impacts of extension access and cooperative membership on technology adoption and household welfare.
- Improving seed health and seed performance by positive selection in three Kenyan potato varieties
- Management performance mapping: the value of information for regional prioritization of project interventions
- Quantitative genetics of rice II. A comparison of the efficiency of four breeding methods
- Seed Potato Quality Improvement through Positive Selection by Smallholder Farmers in Kenya
- Temporary and Permanent Migrant Selection: Theory and Evidence of Ability-Search Cost Dynamics