subject area of
- A geospatial database of drought occurrence in inland valleys in Mali, Burkina Faso and Nigeria.
- Global water demand and supply projections: Part 1 - A modeling approach
- Implications of the Melamchi water supply project for the Kathmandu Valley groundwater system
- Modelling farmers' responses to irrigation water policies in Algeria: An economic assessment of volumetric irrigation prices and quotas in the Jijel–Taher irrigated perimeter
- Prediction of urban residential end-use water demands by integrating known and unknown water demand drivers at multiple scales II: Model application and validation
- Reviving the Ganges water machine: why?
- Runoff Estimation and Water Demand Analysis for Holetta River, Awash Subbasin, Ethiopia Using SWAT and CropWat Models
- Water Markets: Transaction Costs and Institutional Options
- Water availability and use across the Challenge Program on Water and Food (CPWF) basins