subject area of
- Effect of sorting on incidence and occurrence of fumonisins and Fusarium verticillioides on maize from Nigeria.
- Emerging health risks from agricultural intensification in Southeast Asia: a systematic review
- Food Safety Perceptions and Practices among Smallholder Pork Value Chain Actors in Hung Yen Province, Vietnam
- Further evidence on pesticides, productivity and farmer health: potato production in Ecuador
- Health Risks and Cost-Effective Health Risk Management in Wastewater Use Systems
- Impact of a randomized controlled trial in arsenic risk communication on household water-source choices in Bangladesh
- Irrigated urban vegetable production in Ghana : Sources of pathogen contamination and health risk elimination
- Participatory probabilistic assessment of the risk to human health associated with cryptosporidiosis from urban dairying in Dagoretti, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Potential of lactic acid bacteria in aflatoxin risk mitigation.
- Quantification of the health risk associated with wastewater reuse in Accra, Ghana: a contribution toward local guidelines.
- The impact of communicating conflicting risk and benefit messages: an experimental study on red meat information.
- The role and place of global surveys for assessing wastewater irrigation
- Up and down the sanitation ladder: Harmonizing the treatment and multiple-barrier perspectives on risk reduction in wastewater irrigated agriculture