subject area of
- A new R package, exsic, to assist taxonomists in creating indices.
- Agricolae - Ten years of an open source statistical tool for experiments in breeding, agriculture and biology.
- ConR: An R package to assist large-scale multispecies preliminary conservation assessments using distribution data.
- Genome-enabled prediction using the BLR (Bayesian Linear Regression) R-package
- GerminaR: An R package for germination analysis with the interactive web application “GerminaQuant for R”
- Identification of chilling and heat requirements of cherry trees—a statistical approach
- Rindsel: an R package for phenotypic and molecular selection indices used in plant breeding.
- SWAT model parameter calibration and uncertainty analysis using the HydroPSO R package in Nzoia Basin, Kenya
- Technical Note: An R package for fitting Bayesian regularized neural networks with applications in animal breeding
- The design, deployment and testing of Kriging models in GEOframe