subject area of
- A mathematical model for the dynamics of banana Xanthomonas Wilt with vertical transmission and inflorescence infection
- Adoption of Roguing to Contain Banana Bunchy Top Disease in South-East Bénin: Role of Farmers’ Knowledge and Perception
- Banana Xanthomonas Wilt Infection: The Role of Debudding and Roguing as Control Options within a Mixed Cultivar Plantation
- Banana Xanthomonas wilt dynamics with mixed cultivars in a periodic environment
- Control strategies for sweet potato virus disease in Africa.
- Degeneration in sweetpotato due to viruses, virus‐cleaned planting material and reversion: a review
- The effectiveness of consistent roguing in managing banana bunchy top disease in smallholder production in Africa
- World Management of Geminiviruses.