subject area of
- Angiomiolipoma renal. Un tumor que cambia el pronóstico al paciente | Kidney angiomyolipoma. A tumor that changes the patient prognosis
- Determinants of anemia and iron status among pregnant women participating in the Mama SASHA Cohort Study of Vitamin A in Western Kenya: preliminary findings (624.8)
- Dynamics of male residence and female oestrus during a breeding season of blue monkeys in the Kakamega Forest, Kenya
- Fertility of N'dama and Bunaji Cattle to Artificial Insemination Following Oestrus Synchronization with PRID and PGF2α in the Hot Humid Zone of Nigeria
- Genital disorders, linear and testicular characteristics in Menz rams.
- High-milking sheep have a lower ovulation rate and tend to yield fewer embryos in response to superovulation and intrauterine artificial insemination.
- Medical male circumcision: How does price affect the risk-profile of take-up?
- Statut biologique et ingérés en micronutriments chez des femmes et des jeunes enfants, Burkina Faso
- The Demand for Medical Male Circumcision
- The Importance of Pregnant Mother Participation in Mama SASHA Pregnant and Lactating Clubs in Communities.
- What Do People Actually Learn from Public Health Campaigns? Incorrect Inferences About Male Circumcision and Female HIV Infection Risk Among Men and Women in Malawi