subject area of
- Factors influencing farmers׳ adoption of energy-based water pumps and impacts on crop productivity and household income in Pakistan
- Forest reliance across poverty groups in Tanzania
- Measurement of competitiveness in smallholder livestock systems and emerging policy advocacy: An application to Botswana
- Smallholder Farmers’ Perspectives on Climatic Variability and Adaptation Strategies in East Africa: The Case of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Taita and Machakos Hills in Kenya
- Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants in Food Crop Production: A Case Study of Farms in West Bank, Palestine
- The Impact of Drought on Human Capital in Rural India
- The effect of climbing bean adoption on the welfare of smallholder common bean growers in Rwanda.