subject area of
- Child Feeding Practices Are Associated with Child Nutritional Status in Latin America: Innovative Uses of the Demographic and Health Surveys
- Do Labor Statistics Depend on How and to Whom the Questions are Asked? Results from a Survey Experiment in Tanzania
- Economic perspectives on integrating early child stimulation with nutritional interventions
- GOOD CARE PRACTICES CAN MITIGATE THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF POVERTY AND LOW MATERNAL SCHOOLING ON CHILDREN'S NUTRITIONAL STATUS: EVIDENCE FROM ACCRA
- Poor Maternal Schooling Is the Main Constraint to Good Child Care Practices in Accra
- Risk analysis of poor health and growth failure of children in the central highlands of Guatemala.
- The impact of daycare programmes on child health, nutrition and development in developing countries: a systematic review
- Women's empowerment and child nutritional status in South Asia: a synthesis of the literature.