subject area of
- Effect of diminazene aceturate on the infectivity and transmissibility of drug-resistant Trypanosoma congolense in Glossina morsitans centralis
- Membrane feeding Glossina morsitans centralis on livestock blood and its effect on the tsetse susceptibility to pathogenic trypanosome infections.
- Selection of susceptible and refractory lines of Glossina morsitans centralis for Trypanosoma congolense infection and their susceptibility to different pathogenic Trypanosoma species
- Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense: variation in human serum resistance after transmission between bushbuck and domestic ruminants by Glossina morsitans morsitans.
- Use of deltamethrin 'pour-on' insecticide for the control of cattle trypanosomosis in the presence of high tsetse invasion.