subject area of
- A novel mitochondrial orf147 causes cytoplasmic male sterility in pigeonpea by modulating aberrant anther dehiscence
- Effect of high temperature and water stress on pollen germination and spikelet fertility in rice
- Experimental studies on pollen‐mediated gene flow in Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench using male‐sterile bait plants
- Genetic variation in the sensitivity of anther dehiscence to drought stress in rice
- Identification of physiological traits underlying cultivar differences in drought tolerance in rice and wheat.
- Involvement of peduncle elongation, anther dehiscence and spikelet sterility in upland rice response to reproductive-stage drought stress
- Physiological and proteomic approaches to address heat tolerance during anthesis in rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Sensitivity of Pollination to Water Deficits at Anthesis in Upland Rice
- Tissue-specific expression and drought responsiveness of cell-wall invertase genes of rice at flowering.