subject area of
- Comparison of nucleotide sequences between northern and southern philippine isolates of rice grassy stunt virus indicates occurrence of natural genetic reassortment.
- Detection of rice grassy stunt tenuivirus nonstructural proteins p2, p5 and p6 from infected rice plants and from viruliferous brown planthoppers.
- Genetic Variability and Heritability of Green Super Rice (GSR) Lines Resistance to Rice Ragged Stunt Virus (RRSV) and Rice Grassy Stunt Virus (RGSV)
- Molecular detection of nine rice viruses by a reverse-transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification assay.
- Relationship between gene responses and symptoms induced by Rice grassy stunt virus