subject area of
- Can conditional cash transfers improve maternal health care? Evidence from El Salvador's Comunidades Solidarias Rurales program
- Quality-Adjusted Coverage of Nutrition Interventions Across the Continuum of Care: Insights from Household and Health Facility Data in Bangladesh
- South Asia Is Far from Achieving Universal Coverage of Essential Nutrition Interventions: Examining Coverage, Trends, and Inequities, 2005 to 2018
- The nutrition and health risks faced by pregnant adolescents: Insights from a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh.
- Tracking India's Progress on Addressing Malnutrition Will Require Strengthening Survey and Administrative Data Systems
- Why Are Adolescent Mothers More iikely to Have Stunted and Underweight Children Than Adult Mothers? A Path Analysis Using Data from 30,000 Bangladeshi Mothers, 1996–2014