subject area of
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic relationship as revealed by inter simple sequence repeat (ISSR) polymorphism in the genus Oryza
- Influence of different Oryza cultivars on expression of nifH gene pools in roots of rice.
- Mechanisms of resistance in wild riceOryza brachyantha to rice leaffolderCnaphalocrocis medinalis (Guenée) (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae).
- New insights into Oryza genome evolution: high gene colinearity and differential retrotransposon amplification.
- Rice ENOD40: isolation and expression analysis in rice and transgenic soybean root nodules