subject area of
- Factors affecting the dynamics of tree diversity in agroforestry parklands of cereal and cotton farming systems in Burkina Faso
- Farmers' preferred tree species and their potential carbon stocks in southern Burkina Faso: Implications for biocarbon initiatives.
- Functions of farmers\' preferred tree species and their potential carbon stocks in southern Burkina Faso: implications for biocarbon initiatives
- In vivo digestibility of six selected fodder species by goats in northern Ghana.
- Population genomics of the widespread African savannah trees Afzelia africana and Afzelia quanzensis reveals no significant past fragmentation of their distribution ranges.
- Use patterns, use values and management of Afzelia africana Sm. in Burkina Faso: implications for species domestication and sustainable conservation.
- Vegetative propagation of twelve fodder tree species indigenous to the Sahel, West Africa