subject area of
- Ability of selected accessions of Phaseolus vulgaris L. to restrict nodulation by particular rhizobia
- Bio-protective effect of a root-nodulating Rhizobium etli strain in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) against Meloidogyne incognita and Radopholus similis in an in vitro autotrophic tripartite culture system
- Genotypic variability in phosphorus use efficiency for symbiotic N$_2$ fixation in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Influence of inoculation with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on stable isotopes of nitrogen in Phaseolus vulgaris
- Lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) nodulates with genotypically and phenotypically diverse rhizobia in Ethiopian soils.