subject area of
- Applicability of near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) for determination of crude protein content in cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) leaves.
- Caracterización morfo-anatómica y protocolo para estimar la viabilidad de semillas de Psidium guajava
- Generating Farm-Validated Variety Recommendations for Climate Adaptation
- Genetics and Breeding
- Joining smallholder farmers' traditional knowledge with metric traits to select better varieties of Ethiopian wheat.
- Price and yield effects of spill-overs in international agricultural research: evidence from ICRISAT and Australia
- Stratification of SADC regional pearl millet testing sites based on grain yield performance of lines
- Village seed systems and the biological diversity of millet crops in marginal environments of India