subject area of
- Anti-nutrient analysis of 30 Bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea) accessions in South Africa
- Effect of high temperature drying on seed longevity of Bambara groundnut (Vigna subterranea) accessions
- Genetic diversity in Bambara groundnut ( Vigna subterranea (L.) Verdc.) as revealed by phenotypic descriptors and DArT marker analysis
- New Hosts of the Parasitic Flowering Plant, Alectra vogelii, in Malawi.
- Productivity and residual benefits of grain legumes to sorghum under semi-arid conditions in southwestern Zimbabwe
- The draft genomes of five agriculturally important African orphan crops
- Use of microsatellite markers for the assessment of bambara groundnut breeding system and varietal purity before genome sequencing