subject area of
- A novel gene, Pi40(t), linked to the DNA markers derived from NBS-LRR motifs confers broad spectrum of blast resistance in rice
- Association Mapping of Ferrous, Zinc, and Aluminum Tolerance at the Seedling Stage in Indica Rice using MAGIC Populations.
- Characterization and Genetic Analysis of a Light‐ and Temperature‐sensitive Spotted‐leaf Mutant in Rice
- Characterization of segregation distortion on chromosome 3 induced in wide hybridization between indica and japonica type rice varieties
- Chromosomal location of Hwc2, one of the complementary hybrid weakness genes, in rice
- Genetic Analysis and Gene Mapping of Light Brown Spotted Leaf Mutant in Rice
- Genetic control of resistance to trypanosomiasis
- Investigation and genome-wide association study for Fusarium crown rot resistance in Chinese common wheat.
- Mapping Consistent Rice (Oryza sativa L.) Yield QTLs under Drought Stress in Target Rainfed Environments
- Mapping of spot blotch disease resistance using NDVI as a substitute to visual observation in wheat ( Triticum aestivum L.)
- New slow-rusting leaf rust and stripe rust resistance genes Lr67 and Yr46 in wheat are pleiotropic or closely linked