subject area of
- A Babesia bovis gene syntenic to Theileria parva p67 is expressed in blood and tick stage parasites.
- A longitudinal assessment of the serological response to Theileria parva and other tick-borne parasites from birth to one year in a cohort of indigenous calves in western Kenya
- Application of a reverse line blot assay to the study of haemoparasites in cattle in Uganda.
- Artificial feeding of ixodid ticks.
- Cloning, Characterization, and Expression of a 200-Kilodalton Diagnostic Antigen of Babesia bigemina
- Estimating seroprevalence and variation to four tick-borne infections and determination of associated risk factors in cattle under traditional mixed farming system in Mbeere District, Kenya.
- Prevalence of livestock diseases and their impact on livelihoods in Central Equatoria State, Southern Sudan.
- Prospects for subunit vaccines against tick-borne diseases.
- Seroprevalences of vector-transmitted infections of small-holder dairy cattle in coastal Kenya
- Subunit vaccines for the control of tick-borne diseases: implications for the future.
- The prevalence of serum antibodies to tick-borne infections in cattle in smallholder dairy farms in Murang'a District, Kenya; a cross-sectional study