subject area of
- A field screening technique for evaluating rice germplasm for drought tolerance during the vegetative stage
- Genome-assisted Breeding For Drought Resistance.
- Genotypic Variation in Response of Rainfed Lowland Rice to Drought and Rewatering. I. Growth and water use.
- Genotypic variation in response of rainfed lowland rice to prolonged drought and rewatering
- Growth and water use response of doubled-haploid rice lines to drought and rewatering during the vegetative stage.
- How pastoralists perceive and respond to market opportunities: The case of the Horn of Africa
- Productivity in simulated drought and post-drought recovery of eight ryegrass cultivars and a tall fescue cultivar with and without Epichloë endophyte
- Sheath blight and drought stress management in rice ( Oryza sativa ) through Trichoderma spp.