subject area of
- Allelic variants of OsSUB1A cause differential expression of transcription factor genes in response to submergence in rice.
- Functionally Relevant Microsatellite Markers From Chickpea Transcription Factor Genes for Efficient Genotyping Applications and Trait Association Mapping
- Genome-wide temporal-spatial gene expression profiling of drought responsiveness in rice.
- Global transcriptional profiling of a cold‐tolerant rice variety under moderate cold stress reveals different cold stress response mechanisms
- QTL identification for salt tolerance related traits at the seedling stage in indica rice using a multi-parent advanced generation intercross (MAGIC) population
- The CarERF genes in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) and the identification of CarERF116 as abiotic stress responsive transcription factor.
- Transcriptional profiling and in silico analysis of Dof transcription factor gene family for understanding their regulation during seed development of rice Oryza sativa L.