subject area of
- A Survey of Viruses Affecting Faba Bean (Vicia faba) in Tunisia Includes First Record of Soybean dwarf virus.
- Broad bean stain virus: Identification, detectability with ELISA in faba bean leaves and seeds, occurrence in West Asia and North Africa, and possible wild hosts
- First Report of Beet mosaic virus Infecting Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in Tunisia.
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus and Faba bean necrotic yellows virus affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Iraq
- First record of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus (CpCDV) affecting faba bean (Vicia faba) crops in Egypt