subject area of
- Analysis of the sequence of a dicot-infecting mastrevirus (family Geminiviridae) originating from Syria
- Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus, a new leafhopper‐transmitted geminivirus of chickpea in India
- Comparison of transmission abilities of four Cicadulina species vectors of maize streak virus from Nigeria
- Evidence that dicot-infecting mastreviruses are particularly prone to inter-species recombination and have likely been circulating in Australia for longer than in Africa and the Middle East
- Identification and molecular characterization of a novel sugarcane streak mastrevirus and an isolate of the A-strain of maize streak virus from sugarcane in Nigeria.
- Mastreviruses in chickpea ( Cicer arietinum ) and other dicotyledonous crops and weeds in Queensland and northern New South Wales, Australia
- Molecular diversity of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus in Sudan: High rates of intra-species recombination – a driving force in the emergence of new strains
- Resistance of Four Inbred Maize Lines to Inoculation with 20 Isolates of Maize streak virus from Zimbabwe.
- Search for Variability among Mastreviruses Showing Symptoms of Maize Streak Virus from Different Regions of Nigeria by Polymerase Chain Reactions
- Studies on Maize streak virus and Maize mottle/chlorotic stunt virus in Lagos, Nigeria
- Transmission, elisa and SDS-PAGE results of some maize streak virus isolates from different parts of Nigeria
- Wheat dwarf India Virus and associated betasatellite infecting wheat in Pakistan