subject area of
- Assessment of yield losses caused by chickpea chlorotic dwarf geminivirus in chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in India
- Complete Genome Sequence of a New Chickpea Chlorotic Dwarf Virus Strain Isolated from Tomato in Kenya, Obtained from Illumina Sequencing.
- First record of Beet western yellows virus, Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus, Faba bean necrotic yellows virus and Soybean dwarf virus infecting chickpea and lentil crops in Iran.
- First report of sugar beet and bean as natural hosts of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus in Iran
- Molecular diversity of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus in Sudan: High rates of intra-species recombination – a driving force in the emergence of new strains
- The Natural Occurrence of Chickpea Chlorotic Dwarf Geminivirus in Chickpea and Faba Bean in the Sudan